Monday – Friday 10am-4pm, Weekends and public holidays 10am-2pm
As part of our toys and taonga tākaro exhibition, and in partnership with the The Cambridge-Le Quesnoy Friendship Association, we are holding a lego challenge for children between 3 and 12 years old during the July school holidays.
12-25 July 2021
10-4 Mon-Fri, 10-2 Weekends
How to enter:
Visit the Museum at any time between the 12-25 July and build a tower, inspired by the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France. When you are happy with your design, ask a staff member to take a photo and this will be entered in a draw to win a family pass to Sanctuary Mountain Maungatautari (2 adults and up to 3 children, valued at $56).
On 26 July the winning tower will be chosen at random.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible.
- Staff and families of the competition organisers are not eligible to enter.
- The competition commences at 10am on Monday 12 July and closes at 2pm on Sunday 25 July. No entries will be accepted outside of these dates.
- To enter the promotion you must complete your details and competition requirements in full. Incomplete or incorrect entries will not be considered.
- All entries must be completed within Cambridge Museum, The Old Court House, Victoria Street, Cambridge.
- The winner will be announced at 12pm on Monday 26 July. The winner will be notified by email or text. If an ineligible entry is drawn or the winner is unable to be contacted, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and a re-draw will take place.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- The competition organiser takes no responsibility for the costs associated with collection of the prize.
- The competition organiser reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this competition at any time.
- The entrant fully indemnifies the competition organisers against any claims arising from this competition or acceptance of any prize (if you win).
- By accepting a prize, winners consent to the competition organiser using his/her details and photographs for promotional and media publicity purposes.
- The competition organiser is Cambridge Museum, 24 Victoria Street, Cambridge 3434, New Zealand.
If you have any other comments or questions in regards to this competition, please contact: Kathryn Parsons
The personal information you provide through entering this competition will be kept securely and will not be disclosed to any third parties, in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act.