Temporary Building Closure from 6 June for Seismic Strengthening Work
Meet like-minded people, receive regular newsletters and invitations to special events.JOIN US
The Friends of Cambridge Museum are part of the Historical Society community. As a Friend, you support the Museum’s activities which includes caring for the Collection, running activities and events and producing exhibitions in our gallery and around the town.
We invite you to be part of this vibrant community, meet new people and enjoy the special programming, events and benefits that form part of your membership.
- Regular Cambridge Museum newsletters
- Advance exhibition information and previews
- Exclusive access to exhibition openings and after-hours events
- Attend special Friends’ activities, visits, and talks
- Complimentary membership to the Cambridge Historical Society
Your membership helps
As a Friend of the Museum, you will be supporting the Cambridge Museum as it strives to inspire wonder and curiosity by sharing unique stories and experiences about our people and place.
Reaching our goals requires a community of support and every contribution makes a difference. When you become a Friend you are helping in the protection and preservation of our collection, and ensuring it is accessible to the wider community, now and into the future.
The Friends of the Museum is operated by the Cambridge Historical Society – a charity that relies on the support of its Friends.
New Friends are always welcome, whether you wish to actively participate or just support an important and worthwhile community institution, we would love to have you involved.
Become a member for just $20 per annum and have an impact on the cultural growth of our local community.
What does it cost to be a Friend of Cambridge Museum?
- Individual / Joint / Family membership – $20
*rates as of 1 January 2022
How do you become a Friend of Cambridge Museum?
Memberships can be purchased at the Museum, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by completing the form below.
Payments may be made by:
- internet banking to the Society’s bank account 03 1568 0041635 00. Please type your surname and initials under “Reference”.
- cash. Please pay at the Cambridge Museum, The Old Courthouse, 24 Victoria Street, Cambridge.
Become a Friend form
For more information contact the Membership Secretary