OPENING HOURS: MON - FRI 10 - 4, SAT - SUN 10 - 2.
Cambridge Historical Society
We aim to guide public interest in historical matters and preserve local history and local heritage buildings.VIEW MORE
Throughout the year, the CHS hosts lectures and events. These are always well attended and informative. Recent events have been:
- Barge trip over Horahora hosted by Ian Fraser
- Historic walks in the CBD and residential areas, hosted by Jennie Gainsford.
- Guest speaker Robin Astridge on military redoubts.
- Mercury Energy tour of the Karapiro Power Station, hosted by Dave Payne.
- Visit to C&R Developments.
If you have any suggestions for upcoming events, please contact a Committee member.
The Society issues a newsletter every two months to all members, keeping them up-to-date with local news, lectures, meetings, and future events.
It also features interesting articles on the history of Cambridge, local buildings, businesses and personalities.
To read a newsletter, please select below: