Monday – Friday 10am-4pm, Weekends and public holidays 10am-2pm
Here are the answers to the Hidden Gem Quiz (Return to questions here)
Download the Hidden Gems Answers
- Frank Brooks who was a lender of gold and silver, and a dealer in pounds shillings and pence.
- A gold brooch
- The teachers presented him with a beautifully chased gold and silver card receiver.
- A watch and chain, pendant, cross and ring
- A gold bracelet.
- Pearl tapioca.
- See our window brimming full of magnificent jewelry and presents, finest display ever shown in Cambridge.
- A handsome bangle set with diamonds and an emerald.
- A gold medal.
- A gold necklace.
- She was there all alone, like a queen on a throne,
As I wended my way to the street;
And by the merest of chance, as I gave her a glance,
She had dropped a jewel at her feet.
- Diamond shaped leadlight windows.